Our aromatherapy wraps can be used hot or cold. Relax tired, sore muscles and improve circulation by heating our wraps in the microwave. Our wraps stay warm because we use heat retaining natural grains like flax seed and wheat. Use our wraps chilled in the freezer for cold therapy to comfort strains, sprains and swelling. Cold therapy is an effective treatment for reducing inflammation.
Heating times vary by product. Go to specific product page for maximum heating time.
1. Place wrap in microwave
2. Allow turn table to rotate freely
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute
4. After heating, gently shift herbs from side to side
5. Check temperature for desired warmth
6 If needed, increase in 30 second increments, do not exceed recommended
7. Maximum heating time
1. Seal in a plastic bag
2. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours or more
3. Can be stored in freezer